To make it easier for our (foreign) customers to purchase Lialis solutions: Restore Folders, Convert to SQL or the WebDAV solutions, we have integrated PayPal.
This was very easy to establish.
1. Go to the paypal website: https://www.paypal.com/
2. Create a Business account: Click on 'Get started' on the PayPal for business section
3. Fill in the fields (Note: the selected language can be changed later. If you choose for Dutch, the buttons you can create will also be in Dutch, or you have to change the language in your PayPal account):
4. The account is created and you will receive a 'welcome' email and an 'email account confirmation' email (in the language you selected during sign up):
5. In your company profile you can arrange several settings, for example taxes and the name of your company that will be shown on the payment on the business account of the customer. On the Selling Preferences tab you can create new payment buttons by clicking 'Update':
6. Choose the button type. If you sell a product with a default price you can fill in this price, or you select 'Add drop-down with price' if there are for example user bundles or give users the ability to select a certain amount. There are several other options, like adding a text field.
7. On the third section you can select URL's for when people cancel the payment or when the payment is successful:
8. Create the button and the associated html code is presented. Copy this to the associated product page on your website.
Note: if you add the html code to the webpage the currency is presented twice (€ and EUR), you can remove this manually in the code.
Result on the Restore Folders page:
Results on the Convert to SQL page:
Users can now purchase our solutions with PayPal, even if they don't have a PayPal account.
Note: creating an account is free, but for each transaction you pay a fee. View the PayPal website to see what is applicable for your company.
Written by: Kim van den Berg