Looking at the last blog articles you notice that we are constantly improving our products. Also a new version (v4)for the Restore Folders solution, with which you can restore deleted folders in you Lotus Notes mail, with just a single mouse click, is about to be released (Installation and Configuration guide Restore Folders version 4.0)
Before the release of new versions, a lot is performed.
Before we supply you with a download link for the new version, a lot is performed.
* The product is developed
* The product is tested thoroughly internally in a development environment
* The product is released to a small test group, containing our own environment and some special Restore Folders customers
* In case of malfunctions, our developers will fix the problem and the release process starts from the beginning
* The product is released to all current customers
* Highly unexpected, but in case of malfunctions, our developers will fix the problem and the release process starts from the beginning.
* The product becomes available for free download on our Download page
* We will inform our contacts on our mailing list, write a blog article about the new or improved features and use social media to spread the information
You can understand why we always say that a solution is released 'approximately ...' :)
If you want to stay informed about the progress of the Restore Folders new release, you can subscribe to our mailing list by sending me an email. We will not send you email more than once a month.
Written by: Kim van den Berg